In this screencast tutorial you'll learn how to setup and use Eclipse JavaServer Faces tools for rapid Web application development.
We will complete the following steps:
- Register JSF libraries
- Create Dynamic Web Project
- Add JSF Facet to the Web project
- Create JSP Page templates
- Define page navigations rules
- Create managed beans
- Edit JSF pages in the Web Page Editor
- Deploy and execute JSF applications
Let's get started.
Creating a JavaServer Faces Project (steps 1-3) (01:55):
For basic installation instructions of the Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers see tutorials from eclipse.org site.
For this tutorial we have used materials from: